In order to ensure public safety and mobility, activities in the City’s right of way (ROW) must be permitted.  Online applications are available for Driveway/Sidewalk, Excavation, Film, Parking, Temporary Use of Right of Way, Valet (Annual and Temp), and Vending.  You can also apply for Small Cell Permits, Street Events, and Utility Coordination.  Apply online via the Right of Way Management Approval Network (ROWMAN) site.