Reimagining Public Safety Documents
- Reimagining Public Safety Reports
- Includes: Equity Office Accepting Community Grant Applications, City-Community Reimagining Public Safety Task Force Update, Mental Health Diversion Update, Austin Police Department Graduates New Officers, Quattrone Report Outlines Recommendations for Improving Future DNA Lab Operations, Reimagining Public Safety Community Engagement Continues, Reimagining Public Safety Spanish Website Launches / Sitio Web de Reimaginando la Seguridad Pública, and Reforms Updates.
- Includes: 9-1-1 Call Data Analysis results released, Development of short and long-term strategies for APD to address institutional racism and racial inequities, City-Community Reimagining Public Safety Task Force convenes, new Community Police Review Commission members chosen, RPS website and community engagement, and reforms updates.
- Includes: Reimagining Public Safety Budget Changes Approved, City-Community Reimagining Public Safety Task Force Created, Share your thoughts and ideas.
- City Memos
Other Relevant Reports and Data
- Accountability and Oversight
2018 Officer-Involved Shooting Report (June 2020)
Police Oversight Advisory Working Group Recommendations (October 2018)
- Racial Equity
Joint Report: Analysis of APD Racial Profiling Data (January 2020)
- Mental Health Response
Integral Care Mobile Crisis Response (August 2020)
APD Response to Mental Health-Related Incidents (September 2018)
- Sexual Assault
Texas Statewide Sexual Assault Prevalence Study (August 2015)
- 9-1-1 Response
APD 9-1-1 Call Data Analysis (September 2020)
9-1-1 Operations Audit: Missed goals related to response times (February 2020)
- Crime and Safety
Analysis of Gun Crime (June 2020)
Impact of Community Policing Efforts Audit (May 2020)