The Integrated Water Resource Planning Community Task Force was created to participate in the development of the Integrated Water Resource Plan (IWRP). The IWRP is envisioned to assist in identifying and facilitating opportunities for regional partnerships, technology cost sharing, balanced regional water reliability, and improved drought preparedness. See Resolution No. 20141211-119
The Integrated Water Plan was a foremost recommendation of the 2014 Austin Water Resource Planning Task Force, which was created to evaluate the City's water needs, to examine and make recommendations regarding future water planning, and to evaluate potential water resource management scenarios for Council consideration. See Resolution No. 20140410-033.
- Bill Moriarty - appointed by Mayor Adler
- Sarah Richards - appointed by MPT Garza
- Vacant - representing District 1
- Perry Lorenz - appointed by CM Renteria
- Sharlene Leurig - appointed by CM Casar
- Lauren Ross - appointed by CM Kitchen
- Todd Bartee - representing District 6
- Robert Mace- appointed by CM Pool
- Marianne Dwight - representing District 8
- Jennifer Walker - appointed by CM Tovo
- Diane Kennedy - representing District 10
For more information and reminders, sign up for our eNewsletter.
Pose a question or leave comments here.
- 4:00 p.m.
- See agenda or contact liaison for meeting location
2020 Meeting Schedule:
- January 7, 2020
- March 3, 2020
- May 4, 2020 - Special Called
- May 5, 2020
- July 14, 2020
- September 1, 2020
- November 10, 2020
- Marisa Flores Gonzalez, Austin Water Utility, 512-972-0194