Our mission within the Consumer Services Division is to provide the experience to help you establish and maintain your Water and Wastewater needs. There are two work groups within the Consumer Services Division.
Retail Consumer Services
- Interactive Monthly Meter-Read Report
- Approved Water Meters for Evaporative Loss Adjustment Program
- Article 14 - Wastewater Billing Adjustment for Evaporative Cooling Towers
- Cooling Tower Requirements
- Companies Authorized for Submeter Calibration Testing
- Application for Adjustments to Wastewater Billings from Evaporative Loss from Water Cooling Towers
- Submeter Calibration Testing Form
Useful Customer Information
- How to Detect Water Leaks
- Tenant Guide to Allocated Water or Wastewater Service (Public Utility Commission)
- Cold Weather Tips for Potential Freezing Weather
- Wastewater Averaging
The Taps Office handles the processing and permitting of new water/wastewater taps, water meter upgrades, well and septic cutovers, truck and fire hydrant meters, water and wastewater tap reciepts, current tap locations, and dillo dirt sales.
For hours & locations please reference contact us.