FREE PUBLIC COVID-19 TESTING NOW AVAILABLE
Are you experiencing symptoms of COVID-19? Click the button below to use this online assessment to register for FREE testing for you or a loved one.
Click the Take a Self-Assessment Button to Begin Registration
- Answer a few questions to see if you are eligible for testing.
- Eligibility is determined by symptoms and individual risk factors.
- If you are eligible, you can sign up for testing at one of our locations.
- You will receive confirmation of your appointment.
- Go to your appointment to be tested for COVID-19.
- Your results will be available online in 7-10 days.
- Call the Austin Public Health medical hotline at 512-972-5560 if you need assistance completing the online assessment.
Those with insurance are encouraged to contact their physician’s office or insurer directly for testing referrals and private options. There are additional free testing services through APH partner CommUnityCare.
COVID-19 Tracking Digital Dashboard
Key Indicators for Staging Dashboard
|Mobile Version||Desktop Version|
Dashboard data will be updated every day at 6 p.m.