Social Services Competitions
Austin Public Health administers over $40 million in City of Austin General Funds as well as federal and state funding. This website will be updated with links to all of the open and closed competitions. Organizations providing social services able to do business in the state of Texas are welcome to apply.
Current Funding Competitions
There are no currently open funding competitions.
To receive notifications of Austin Public Health Social Service competitions, please send us an email.
Interested Applicants Start Here
Since APH is only accepting applications in Partnergrants, all Interested Applicants must do the following to get registered in Partnergrants:
1. Confirm that their organization is a registered vendor with the City of Austin.
- To find the City of Austin Vendor Number please visit Austin Finance Online and search for the organization’s legal name.
- To register to become a potential City of Austin vendor, go to Austin Finance Online to register.
2. Be a registered user in the Partnergrants system. The applications will be submitted through this web-based system.
- To register, visit the Partnergrants site and click on “Register Here.”
- Note that the organization’s City of Austin Vendor number is required to complete registration in Partnergrants.
Below you will find past funding competitions, standard solicitation documents and standard agreement documents.
Closed Funding Competitions
Competition Link Close Date August 20, 2020 August 7, 2020 June 10, 2020 June 24, 2020 May 6, 2020 June 15, 2020 May 1, 2020 February 6, 2020 February 6, 2020 May 21, 2019 March 5, 2019 July 24, 2018 ARCH Shelter Operations & Services -RFQS 4700 EAD4000 September 25, 2018 October 30, 2018
June 15, 2018
May 18, 2018
June 30, 2016
January 18, 2016
January 18, 2016
June 5, 2014
Housing First Permanent Supportive Housing RFA (2014)- RFP 7200 AHFC15001 - NHCD Competition
October 23, 2014 Permanent Supportive Housing RFA - 20141115PSH
September 30, 2014
April 24, 2014 July 30, 2013 2003
Standard Competition Documents
The following documents are blank forms FOR INFORMATION ONLY that are usually used in an APH Solicitation. If interested in applying for a funding competition, only documents published on the competition webpage will be accepted. Use only those with the solicitation/competition number from the solicitation website.
Sample Contract Documents and Community Information