Take Care During Covid-19
If you are experiencing homelessness, or are at risk of becoming homeless, the City is here to help you during this public health crisis.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever, and shortness of breath) or have been exposed to the virus call the CommUnity Care COVID Hotline at 512-978-8775 to learn about helpful City resources.
- Get advice and testing information from a nurse at 512-972-5560.
- Find locations that offer food, showers, toilets, hand-washing stations and more through our Basic Needs Map.
- Get the latest information about case management and ongoing healthcare during COVID-19.
- Access Safety Net resources that can help you stay in your current housing
More information about COVID-19 in the City of Austin at austintexas.gov/COVID-19
Austin residents voted in favor of Proposition B which reinstates three local ordinances regarding (1) sitting or lying down on a public sidewalk; (2) aggressive solicitation; and (3) camping in any public area not designated by the City for camping.