On August 9, 2018, the Austin City Council passed an ordinance calling for a $925 million bond election to be held on November 6, 2018, and set ballot language for seven different propositions. These propositions are:
- Prop A – $250 million for affordable housing;
- Prop B – $128 million for libraries, museums and cultural centers, including creative spaces;
- Prop C – $149 million for parks and recreation;
- Prop D – $184 million for flood mitigation, open space, and water quality protection;
- Prop E – $16 million for health and human services;
- Prop F – $38 million for public safety; and
- Prop G – $160 million for transportation infrastructure.