In order to cast a ballot in the bond election, you must be both registered to vote in and be a resident of the city limits of the City of Austin. If you’re unsure of whether you are eligible to vote, or would like to learn more, visit votetexas.gov.
You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county in which application for registration is made;
- You are at least 17 years and 10 months old (your registration will be effective 30 days after you submit your voter registration application or on your 18th birthday, whichever is later. In order to be eligible to vote, you must turn 18 on or before election day);
- You are not a convicted felon, or, if convicted you have been pardoned or fully discharged your sentence, including any term of incarceration, parole, supervision, or probation; and
- You have not been declared by a court to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.