We want to hear from you. Water Forward aims to gather community input that will help implement the approved plan in a way that is representative of Austin's values. Your input is vitally important to the success of Water Forward.
In an effort to gather input that reflects Austin’s diversity, Water Forward attends community events and hosts public engagement meetings. To learn more about Water Forward and to get involved in the planning process, join us at our public engagement meetings. Contact us via email with your input or to invite us to speak at your community event.
- Water Forward Brochure - English
- Water Forward Brochure - Spanish
- Water Forward Summer Series - Flyer - English
Past Workshops and Presentations
- Alternative On-Site Water Use Workshop #2 (July 23, 2019)
- Alternative On-Site Water Use Workshop (June 25, 2019)
- Public Workshop #5 (March 21, 2018)
- Public Workshop #4 (August 16, 2017)
- Public Workshop #3 (April 4, 2017)
- Public Workshop #2 (February 8, 2017)
- Public Workshop #1 (September 7, 2016)
To learn more about the Water Forward Task Force or would like to attend a Task Force meeting, please click here for more information.