What are my obligations as a participant?
- Simple. Those that agree to participate in the program and receive the free bucket are expected to be responsible in their automotive repair practices.
- Participants must be willing to provide minimal personal information (Name, address and email)
- Participants may be contacted periodically and at the end of each fiscal yearonce a year to perform a follow up visit, or conduct a brief survey to assist us in assessing the overall success of the program and its effectiveness at reducing pollution associated with automotive repair.
- Tell your friends about the program so we can keep it growing.
What else can I do to help?
- Recycle your used oil
Report any pollution or spills 24 hours a day through the pollution hotline at 512-974-2550
- Mark Storm Drains
- Subscribe to be emailed when volunteer events are created like planting native plants along Grow Zones or creating a rain garden at a school.