CAMINOS TEEN LEADERSHIP PROGRAM: Carve Your Path in the Creative Arts
CAMINOS is an immersive; one year long paid internship empowering Austin-area Teens to carve their own path in the creative arts. Students work alongside ESB-MACC professionals on a variety of community oriented activities, projects, and exhibitions.
FotoAtx Caminos Youth Photography Exhibit: Examining Identity through the Lens of Youth
Open to Photographers and Photography Students 4- 24 years old Submission Deadline: JULY 19, 2019. Exhibit Dates: 8/3/2019 – 10/5/2019.
• Number of entries is limited to 5 photographs by participant (Exceptions may be made for single collections of smaller-sized prints)
• Entries must be the original work
• Please have each piece display ready (each piece should be ready for install)
• There is no size limit to works entered
• Pedestals and bases will be provided if needed
Exhibit Opening Reception
On the first day of the exhibit, an opening reception will be held. All participants, family and friends are encouraged to attend. The reception is on Saturday, August, 3rd 2019 from 4 - 6pm. The exhibit will be open to the public 8/3/2019 – 10/5/2019.
How to Submit: Use the link below to submit online by June 28th, 2019. For more details, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or ask for Frederico Geib (Caminos Coordinator) at (512) 974-3772.