The City Council and the Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority authorized the creation and incorporation of the Austin Transit Partnership Local Government Corporation under the Chapter 431 of the Texas Transportation Code and Chapter 394 of the Texas Local Government Code. See Resolution No. 20201218-002. The purpose of the corporation is to aid and act on behalf of the City and Capital Metro to accomplish a governmental purpose by implementing the Project Connect System Plan and Locally Preferred Alternatives for the Orange, Blue, Gold, Green, and MetroRapid Lines.
For more information please see the Austin Transit Partnership website.
- Mayor Steve Adler, City Council Appointee
- Eric Stratton, Capital Metro Board Appointee
- Dr. Colette Pierce Burnette, Community Expert (Community Planning & Sustainability)
- Veronica Castro Barrera, Community Expert (Engineering & Construction)
- Tony Elkins, Community Expert (Finance)
- See the agenda or contact the staff liaison for meeting information.
- Meetings are held on the third Wednesday of each month.
- All meetings will be held virtually until further notice.
2021 Meeting Schedule:
- January 20, 2021 (2:00 p.m.)
- February 17, 2021 (2:00 p.m.)
- March 17, 2021 (2:00 p.m.)
- April 21, 2021 (2:00 p.m.)
- May 19, 2021 (2:00 p.m.)
- June 16, 2021 (2:00 p.m.)
- July 21, 2021 (2:00 p.m.)
- August 18, 2021 (2:00 p.m.)
- September 15, 2021 (2:00 p.m.)
- October 20, 2021 (2:00 p.m.)
- November 17, 2021 (2:00 p.m.)
- December 15, 2021 (2:00 p.m.)
- Sam Sargent, Deputy Chief of Staff, Capital Metro, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ed Easton, Board Relations, Capital Metro, email@example.com
Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Bylaws (coming soon)