This service allows you to request a new building or unit address for your property.

Please do not make multiple request for a single location. This causes confusion on our side and slows service to you and everyone else. Please, only make one request per location.


Be ready to provide the nearest address or base address of the property that needs new building or unit Address. 

Decide whether you're going to request a building, unit, or both.

Get the TCAD, WCAD, HCAD, or BCAD property ID for your property.

Click here to fill out the Bldg/Unit Address Request Form.


If that is unsuccessful, email


How do you feel about this service?

Click here to share your experience.