- Learn about programs from Texas Health and Human Services if you need help buying food, or apply for help from Texas HHS here.
- United Way connects people on need with resources at Connect ATX or 833-512-2289
- For information about Emergency Food Pantry Curbside Service contact your local Neighborhood Center or Call 512-972-5780 for more information
Austin renters making a low-income and at risk of losing their rental housing due to COVID-19 may be eligible for RENT Assistance.
The City of Austin is working hard to helping businesses and individuals recover from the financial hardships caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more on the ATX Recovers website.
City of Austin Utility Bill Relief
As our community comes together to respond to the concerns of COVID-19, the City has taken steps to ensure that customers experiencing hardships due to COVID-19 can get utility bill help. Visit the Austin Energy Customer Assistance Programs page or call 512-494-9400 for more information.
- Neighborhood Centers are also providing rent and utility assistance to eligible individuals. Call 512-972-5780 for more information.
- For businesses, find resources at ATXRecovers.com