The below listed salary figures are comparisons only for employees who successfully graduate the classroom and on-the-job training programs.
- 911 Call Taker Trainee salary starting at $17.21 hourly.
- Police Dispatcher Trainee salary starting at $17.71 hourly.
An employee will receive a percentage increase at the completion of a six (6) month (Call Takers) and one (1) year probationary period (Dispatchers). Temporary positions are periodically available. If applying for a temporary position, there will be an opportunity to move to a regularly budgeted position when a vacancy becomes available through attrition.
Benefits and Pay Incentives for a regularly budgeted position
- Shift Differential
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Eye Plan
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Leave (accrued yearly)
- Holiday Pay
- Personal Holidays (16 hours)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Sick Leave (96 hours accrued yearly)
- 30-Year Retirement Plan
- Business Casual Attire
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Promotion Opportunities