Need to Upgrade your Home?
The GO Repair! Program provides grants of up to $15,000 per year to homeowners to improve accessibility and make repairs to address substandard housing conditions that pose health and safety risks.
Eligibility for repairs are limited to those that pose health and safety risks, such as:
• Accessibility modifications,
• Electrical, plumbing, mechanical repairs,
• Exterior siding repair,
• Window and door repairs/replacements,
• Minimal drywall and flooring repair,
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room,
• Painting as related to repairs, and
• Roof repairs.
GO Repair! Partners
NHCD contracts with non-profit organizations to make the repairs, including:
• Easter Seals Central Texas, Inc. (512) 615-3379
• Meals on Wheels and More, (512) 476-6325
• Interfaith Action of Central Texas, (512) 386-9145
• Austin Habitat for Humanity, (512) 472-8788, ext. 100
• Austin Area Urban League, (512) 478-7176
• American YouthWorks, (512) 744-1900
• Rebuilding Together Austin, (512) 636-4498
For Questions or More Information
Want to know more? For detailed information about program eligibility, view the Program Guidelines and Income Limits.