Per Ordinance 20170216-014, the Economic Opportunity Committee has been dissolved effective February 27, 2017.
The Economic Opportunity Committee may review job creation and training, small and minority business development, economic incentives, improvement districts, economic development corporations, trade and commerce, minority and women owned business contracting policies, emerging technology, tourism, events, entertainment, live music, film and television production, sports, library, culture, art, and related matters.
Created by Ordinance 20150129-026.
- Meetings will take place at 2 p.m.
- City Hall Council Chambers, 301 W. Second St. Austin, TX 78701
- View the Economic Opportunity Committee's meeting documents.
- View the Minority-Owned and Women-Owned Business Enterprises and Small Business Council Committee's meeting documents from previous years.
- View the Emerging Technology and Telecommunications Committee's meeting documents from previous years.
2017 Meeting Schedule
- March 6, 2017 - (Boards and Commission)
- May 8, 2017
- August 7, 2017
- November 6, 2017
- Council Member Troxclair (Chair)
- Council Houston (Vice-Chair)
- Council Member Casar
- Council Member Pool
Mona Sanchez, Economic Development Department, (512) 974-7864