The Development Assistance Center (DAC) serves as the initial interface between the community and the department. The DAC provides development consulting information and serves as the foundation for the customer preparing their land development application and City staff conducting the site review and inspection. The DAC also provides business-related permitting services.
Click here to view applications for permit-related services listed below:
- After Hours Concrete Pouring Permit (Central Business District only)
- Board of Adjustment support
- BYOB Venue Permit - Applies to a commercial establishment that is not licensed or permitted by the TABC. See Chapter 4-11 of the City Code for additional requirements.
- Development process and regulation consulting.
- Document Sales
- Electric & Water/Wastewater meter can sales
- Land Status Determination
- Mobile Retail Vending Permits
- Outdoor Music Venue Permits - For commercial property where sound equipment is not fully enclosed by permanent. solid walls and a roof. See Chapter 9-2 of the City Code.
- Records Research Assistance
- Sign Permit - For signs visible from the street right-of-way and used for advertising. See Chapter 25-10 of the City Code.
- Site Plan Corrections/Exemptions
- Temporary Use Permit - For short-term use of a property withut an existing site plan or certificate of occupancy. See Chapter 25-2-921 of the City Code.
- Temporary Event Sound Permits
- Utility consulting
- Zoning Verification - (must have County Tax Parcel number)