You are here
The City of Austin is partnering with community members in and around the Colony Park neighborhood to plant the seeds of change for a more complete community in this part of Austin. By working together, we can create an overall vision for 208 acres of publicly-owned Texas blackland prairie and 50 acres of parkland, transforming it into a community complete with vibrant opportunities to live, shop, work and play.
The project site, just north of Loyola Lane between Johnny Morris Road and Decker Lane, is adjacent to Overton Elementary School and the Turner-Roberts Recreation Center. The land offers a unique opportunity to meet the unmet needs of the community and provide a catalyst for economic development and growth for the Colony Park area.
The Master Plan Open House was held on June 23
- Review the updated Illustrative Plan
- Review the Colony Park District Park Master Plan
- Review the updated renderings of the proposed Town Center and Neighborhood Centers 1, 2, 3, and 4
- Review the Project Timeline
Looking for more? Participate in our Fall Series!
Community Planning Workshop IV: Presentation of the Draft Master Plan was held on April 14
- Review the workshop presentation for a description of the draft master plan
- Review the illustrative plan and comment card
- Review renderings of the proposed Town Center and Neighborhood Centers 1, 2, and 3
- Review the FAQs
- April 2014 - Community Planning Workshop IV: Presentation of the Draft Master Plan by Farr Associates
- February 2014 - Community Planning Workshop III: Scenario Planning by Farr Associates
- December 2013 - Community Planning Workshop II: Building Blocks by Farr Associates
- October 2013 - Community Planning Workshop I: Listening Session (IPS Results) by Farr Associates