The Residential Review Division offers self-certification for Certified Building Designers and Texas-licensed Architects. Qualifying projects include:
- New single family construction
- Addition to a single family use
- Interior remodels of single family homes.
The review timeframe for all applications is 7-10 business days.
To apply, complete the applicable Certificate of Compliance form below and sign as the applicant along with the owner(s) on the application. Once the form is complete and all signatures are in place, submit your application through Intake on the 2nd floor of One Texas Center at 505 Barton Springs Road. The COC program does not alter submittal requirements.
Download Form - Single Family homes (new construction or addition)
- The project is at or below .36 Floor-to-Area ratio
- The project is on a substandard lot (if applicable) with a gross floor area of 2,070 s.f. or less.
Download Form - Single Family homes (interior remodel)
- No square footage increase is being proposed to any principal structure or accessory structure