The Austin Housing Finance Corporation (AHFC) has released a competitive Request for Proposals (RFP) solicitation to develop income-restricted affordable housing on a 7.96 - acre AHFC-owned property located at 3811 Tannehill Lane in the East MLK neighborhood of Austin.
Priority will be given to proposals that:
- Maximize the number of affordable units
- Maximize the number of affordable multi-bedroom units for families
- Provide deeply affordable units for Austin's lowest-income households
- Provide affordable ownership units to help low-income households build wealth
- Prioritize affordable housing for low-income households previously displaced or at-risk of being displaced from the area
- Minimize City of Austin subsidy per affordable unit
The Request for Proposals and supporting documentation are available on the RFP Website.
THE DEADLINE FOR PROPOSALS IS 5 p.m. CST THURSDAY JULY 22, 2021. Proposals must be postmarked before the submission deadline to be considered for award under this solicitation. Proposals should be mailed to the Austin Housing Finance Corporation:
Attn: Alan Fish (Tannehill RFP)
1000 E. 11th Street
Austin, Texas 78702
Upon selection by the Board of Directors, AHFC will work to execute an agreement to develop the properties before the end of the calendar year.
Questions regarding this RFP may be directed to either of the authorized AHFC contacts Alan Fish, AHFC Procurement Specialist, at email@example.com, or Travis Perlman, AHFC Project Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.