This event does not charge a fee for public participation. Limits may be in place due to covid19. Masks are required at park sites.
Amplified Sound: Amplified sound has been permitted at this event from: 8 am - 5 pm
PARK ACCESS: Closed – no accessibility - ticketed participation only.
STREET CLOSURES, TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- The event will moderately affect area traffic conditions and public recreational use of the park during event hours.
- Park road closures are associated with this event.
IMPACTS and ALTERNATIVE PARK USE AREAS:
- Due to the number of participants on site, and the nature of the activities, access to park areas, parking lots, waterway and/or docks are impacted during event hours.
- DOCK/RAMP IMPACTS: Due to the number of participants on site, and the nature of the activities, access to park areas, parking lots, waterway and/or docks are CLOSED during event hours.
- The fishing ramp and docks are closed until 5 pm.
- PARKING ALERT - Parking on the grass/on unauthorized park grounds is a $250 parking fine during special events.
- VENDING ALERT - Illegal vending/commercial activity Class C Misdemeanor minimum $200 fine.
- Glass, Styrofoam and Smoking are prohibited in all parks. In addition, the event organizer may restrict additional items on site.
- For additional event information and all inquiries please visit the event website for additional information, schedule and exact timing, parking, item restrictions, registration and contact information.
Walter Long Metropolitan Park
6614 Blue Bluff Road