Servicios de interpretación en español estarán disponibles en esta reunión de las 10 a.m. a 3 p.m.
A public hearing on the Land Development Code Revision and related amendments to the comprehensive plan will be conducted before the Austin City Council. Once the agenda is posted it will be available on the City Council Meeting Information Center.
Parking - Parking spaces are available in the City Hall Garage. Bring your parking ticket with you! We will validate your parking ticket.
Speaker Time and Donation
- Speaker sign up begins 8:00 am, Friday, Dec. 6, 2019. Residents may sign up to speak by completing registration in person via the kiosks located in the lobby of City Hall, 301 W. 2nd Street.
- Speaker sign up closes at 3:00 pm, Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019
- You may either speak or donate your time to another speaker.
- Each speaker is allotted two (2) minutes to speak.
- A person donating time must be present when the speaker begins to address Council and specify the name of the speaker during registration. Additionally, the maximum amount of time a person may donate is one (1) minute.
- A speaker may receive donated time from a maximum of two (2) people present and may speak for a maximum of four (4) total minutes.
Spanish Interpretation Services - Available from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm
Supervised Children’s Activities - Available from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- For children who are 5 years of age or older and toilet trained
- Parents must be present/in attendance of the meeting and cannot leave the building
- Parents will have to sign their child in and out
Mobile Pet Program - Available from approximately 9:30 am to 1:00 pm.
The City’s Animal Services Mobile Pet Adoption Truck will be at City Hall. Pets available for adoption will be on-site along with staff and volunteers who can discuss fostering, volunteering, and how to support the Animal Center.
Austin City Hall
301 W. 2nd St.
Austin, TX 78701