APH Community Health Worker Career Fair
Help us educate the community about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Montopolis Recreation and Community Center
- 1200 Montopolis Dr, Austin, TX 78741
- Oct. 16, 2021, 10 a.m - 2 p.m.
We are looking for community members who have deep connection to underserved and high-risk populations facing COVID-19 health disparities, including racial and ethnic minority populations, to:
- Conduct in-person outreach and education
- Build relationship and awareness among community members to increase trust in COVID-19 vaccine
- Attend community events and gatherings
- And more!
If you are bilingual in any language, you are highly encouraged to attend and apply!
For job details and to apply visit www.austincityjobs.org
Please bring your resume or City of Austin job application.
COVID-19 Vaccinations will also be available.
- This event will also be offering the Pfizer (12+ years), Moderna (18+ years) COVID-19 vaccines
- Those who are under the age of 18 will need to have a parent or guardian with them.
Montopolis Recreation and Community Center
1200 Montopolis Dr.
Austin, TX 78741