Currently, your austintexas.gov password is NOT synced with your COA network password. If you forget your austintexas.gov password, you can request a new password by selecting the Request a New Password tab on the user login page (http://draft.austintexas.gov:8080/user). The instructions below show you how to change your austintexas.gov account password.
- If you are logged out of austintexas.gov, return to the user login page and log in.
- In My Workbench under the My Content tab, select Edit My Profile.
- Enter your current password in the Current Password box.
- Enter your new password and confirm in the appropriate text boxes.
- Press Save to save your changes. You will use this new password the next time you log in to the Drupal system.