Interactive Sidewalk Program Project Map
The Sidewalk Program Projects Map showcases active sidewalk and curb ramp projects. It provides the most up to date information available on scheduled sidewalk and curb ramp projects in Austin. It also allows the user to turn on a layer showing completed sidewalk projects since 2011. Click the image below to see what sidewalk projects are scheduled to start construction in the next six months.
The Sidewalk Program relies on a variety of funding sources to implement sidewalk improvements, including but not limited to, bond funding, Quarter-Cent funds, fee-in-lieu, grants, etc. The projects depicted in this map include all sidewalk projects, regardless of funding source.
Quarterly Reports by Year
The Sidewalk Master Plan is part of the City of Austin's efforts to prioritize sidewalk construction projects that help make Austin a more connected City and improve the network of ADA-compliant sidewalks. The sidewalk quarterly report maps show where sidewalk improvements are active, completed and planned as part of the Sidewalk Master Plan and ADA Transition Plan. Within the report, the map highlights where bus stop improvements are complete.
- Q3 Report (April 2019 – June 2019)
- Q2 Report (January 2019 – March 2019)
- Q1 Report (October 2018 – December 2018)
- Q4 Report (July 2018 – September 2018)
- Q3 Report (April 2018 – June 2018)
- Q2 Report (January 2018 – March 2018)
- Q1 Report (October 2017 – December 2017)
- Q4 Report (July 2017 – September 2017)
- Q3 Report (April 2017 – June 2017)
- Q2 Report (January 2017 – March 2017)
- Q1 Report (October 2016 – December 2016)
- Q4 Report (July 2016 – September 2016)
- Q3 Report (April 2016 – June 2016)
- Q2 Report (January 2016 – March 2016)
- Q1 Report (October 2015 – December 2015)
Vaccs Facts is a weekly series of COVID-19 vaccine updates published by Austin Public Health. Please reference this page for updates every Tuesday.