We Are Ready To Serve You.
Based on the Order by the City of Austin and Travis County to “Stay Home, Mask, and Otherwise Be Safe”, all in-person customer services remain suspended. Most of our services are still available by phone, video conference, email and our online portal, Austin Build + Connect (AB+C). For information on our modified services, please visit our DSD-COVID-19 page.
The Development Services Department's ePlan Review is an electronic plan and document management system. ePlan Review provides a convenient central hub for development project groups (including applicants and City reviewers) to communicate and complete the entire plan review process online, from the initial application stage to final approved plan sets.
Schedule and Training
- Commercial Plan Review is now available for ePlan. Fillable pdf applications are now being accepted via email.
- Expedited Plan Review requires ePlan submissions for all Commercial projects.
- Volume Builder Residential Plan Review is a paperless submittal process but does not use ePlan Review.
- All application types are now in the pilot phase, including all Site Plan, Subdivision, General Permit, Traffic Impact Analysis, Development Assessment, Site Plan Corrections, and Site Plan Exemptions.
- Please contact the Intake group for your respective application type to participate in the pilot and apply online.
- Training is being provided to the development community and includes seminars, webinars, an applicant video and handbook, quick reference sheets, and an online helpdesk/chat function.
Resources and Links
- Austin Build + Connect (AB+C) Portal
- AB+C Registered User Manual
- ePlan Review Executive Brief
- Intro to ePlan Review: Applicant Tutorial Video
- Best Practices Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- ProjectDox Applicant Handbook
- Logging in for the First Time
- Naming Files Using CAD Standard
- Naming File Layers using CAD Standard
- Uploading Files
- Tracking Markups and Completing Tasks
Public Works Quality Management Services: Training Guides
For City Staff
City Partner Department Applications & Forms
- Building Service Planning Application (BSPA)
- Distributed Generation Planning Application (DGPA)
- Electric Service Planning Application (ESPA)
- Commercial Application Intake Checklist
- Visit Forms and Applications for Development Services required forms
Health and Human Services
Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
Texas Department of State Health Services
Other Resource Links
For further assistance, contact the ePlan Review helpdesk by: