Crime prevention specialists are available to work with individuals and neighborhood groups in a variety of ways. Some of the services are:
- Neighborhood Watch Blocks – learn how to create a neighborhood watch block and look out for your property and your neighbors
- Home Security Surveys – learn how to make your property more secure.
- Business Security Survey – learn how to make your business property less vulnerable.
- Personal Safety – tips on how to be more aware of potential dangers and how to avoid problematic situations.
- Business Workers on Watch/Walkers on Watch – designed to train people who walk regularly and workers who are out in the neighborhoods each day to be alert to problems in the area
- For more information, please call Veronica Saldate by phone 512-974-4735 or by email.