Using the Austin Build + Connect (AB+C) Portal as a Guest
Public search is available to lookup permit and case history by address, without the need to register:
Using AB+C as a Registered and Linked User
AB+C enables registered linked users to submit some project documents, schedule inspections, view permits and make some payments online.
If you don’t already have a Service Center account, visit us in person:
- The Service Center is at 505 Barton Springs Road, 1st Floor, M-F, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Check-in and view current wait time; or email to schedule an appointment.
- You will receive a personal identification number (PIN) for this account. Be sure to keep that information for later use.
- To add contractors or agents to your account, submit a Contractor’s Letter of Authorization.
Register online for your AB+C account:
- Visit abc.austintexas.gov to register.
Link your accounts to enable online submissions and payments, inspection scheduling and more.
- Call 3-1-1 to link your Service Center account to your AB+C account. Please have your account information and PIN handy.
Questions? Please call 3-1-1 or visit the Service Center.