The dashboard will not be accessible during the upgrade.
The Austin Public Health COVID-19 tracking digital dashboard will be unavailable for several hours for maintenance and upgrades throughout the day on Sunday, May 17. Work should be completed by 6 p.m.
The links to the dashboard will remain the same:
Over the past several weeks, Austin Public Health has been working with IT and other stakeholders to make improvements to the COVID-19 tracking dashboard.
The updated dashboard includes a design upgrade and a better user experience.
The dashboard will also include more data in an effort to give the community a better picture of where Austin-Travis County currently stands in regards to COVID-19.
With this update, the dashboard includes:
- Demographic data of all confirmed cases, hospitalizations and deaths
- Breakdown of COVID-19 symptom onset in comparison to local policy implementations
- Number of confirmed cases and deaths reported each day since the first reported case (March 13) as well as the first symptom onset date (March 2)
- Updates to visuals representing the progression of cases and hospitalizations since the first reported case
- Further clarification and context on information provided on the dashboard
Confirmed case count, death total and hospitalization numbers will be updated daily. Hospitalization and death demographics data will be updated weekly.
Media partners and the public are encouraged to use the dashboard to stay informed of the latest cases and trends.
Once the upgrades are made, the dashboard will no longer be embedded at AustinTexas.gov/COVID19, instead, users will see buttons for desktop and mobile versions of the dashboard.
More information can be found at AustinTexas.gov/COVID19.