There may be many reasons:
- There may not be a cost effective solution at this time.
- The problem may be strictly between private property owners. Without a drainage easement, the City cannot do anything to address a drainage issue.
- We may not know about the issue.
- We may have a project planned, but it could still be in the planning or design stages.
- The issue may not be as urgent as other drainage problems.
In our Master Plan, we identified enough projects to keep us busy until 2040. With so much need, we must carefully prioritize which projects get done first. For more information about how we prioritize projects, please see the answer to “How does the City decide which flooding situations to address first?”