This is an all day class, with a one hour lunch and will be held on Zoom.
This class covers five essentials to marketing your small business that has proven success with businesses like yours. This class gives you the tips, tricks, and best practices to succeed without wasting valuable time and money. The class covers these 5 essentials for small business marketing, including how to:
- Understand your customers better and sell more to them
- Know your competition and out-market them (even if they are bigger than you)
- Know and own your business/product/service value in the mind of the customer
- Know what marketing works and doesn’t for you and why
- Know how to adapt, improvise and overcome any obstacles
This class is taught by a University of Texas Instructor and counts toward the 6-course requirement needed to earn your Business Skills Certification.
The City of Austin is proud to be in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Reasonable modifications and equal access to communications will be provided upon request. For assistance please contact (512) 974-1897 or Relay Texas 7-1-1.
Free to attend.