Join the City of Austin’s Circular Economy Program for a new, digital networking series, Circular Meet-Ups. Happening the first Tuesday of every other month, Circular Meet-Ups provide an opportunity for local business owners, start-ups and sustainability professionals across all industries to connect and learn more about Austin’s circular economy.
Attend a Circular Meet-Up today
- Get an introduction to Austin’s circular economy
- Hear from innovators and leaders of successful circular businesses in Austin
- Learn about best ‘circular’ business practices that can benefit you and your company
- Network with like-minded business leaders and entrepreneurs
- Connect with our Circular Economy Program Coordinator for a consultation
In addition to networking, you'll hear from circular economy leaders Dominique Kirven, founder and owner of Thrifted Feels, a sustainable fashion brand, and Steve Cody, CEO of Ruckify, an online person-to-person marketplace that makes it easy to rent the things you need.
Interested in being a speaker for one of our meetups? Email us.
Circular Meet-Ups are hosted by the Circular Economy Program within Austin Resource Recovery, a department of the City of Austin.