Attend to network with other business owners and property managers, and learn about zero waste best practices for recycling and organics diversion in Austin. City staff will be on site to answer questions and provide one-on-one assistance. Free educational materials for your tenants and employees (like signs and decals) will be available.
Why should I attend?
Learn how to:
- meet the City's recycling and organics requirements
- fill out your recycling and/or organics plan (required every year)
- reduce the risk of contamination fees
- incorporate best practices for recycling and organics diversion
- save up to $1,800 with the Zero Waste Business Rebate
These sessions are a great opportunity to network with area businesses and zero waste businesses. Get insight from Blue Owl on how they reach their environmental goals at this event!
How do I attend?
Get free tickets here.