This event does charge a fee for public participation.
PARK PERMITS:Amplified Sound: Amplified sound has been permitted at this event from: 11 am - 4 pm
PARK ACCESS: Closed – no accessibility - ticketed participation only.
STREET CLOSURES, TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING:
- The event will mildly affect area traffic conditions and public recreational use of the park during event hours.
- Street Closures/Impacts: Road closures and/or lane reductions are associated with this event, and may precede actual event start times for logistical purposes. Street closure information: http://www.austintexas.gov/citystage.
- Neighborhood NO PARKING restrictions are IN EFFECT! Signed “no parking areas” are actively enforced on event day(s). See no parking areas at: http://www.austintexas.gov/citystage.
IMPACTS and ALTERNATIVE PARK USE AREAS:
- Suggested Alternative Park Use Areas: Vic Mathias Shores Middle lawn, Shores off leash area, Zilker Park Great Lawn
- Safety fencing will be erected as part of the event and will close the park to regular public access.
- Due to the number of participants on site, and the nature of the activities, access to park areas, parking lots, waterway and/or docks are impacted during event hours.
- PARKING ALERT - Parking on the grass/on unauthorized park grounds is a $250 parking fine during special events.
- VENDING ALERT - Illegal vending/commercial activity Class C Misdemeanor minimum $200 fine.
- Glass, Styrofoam and Smoking are prohibited in all parks. In addition, the event organizer may restrict additional items on site.
- For additional event information and all inquiries please visit the event website for additional information, schedule and exact timing, parking, item restrictions, registration and contact information.
Vic Mathias Shores
900 West Riverside Drive
Austin, TX 78704