Moving Forward Against COVID-19, an APH Virtual Town Hall Event
COVID-19 has been disrupting our community since March of 2020. While there have been significant efforts to educate and decrease the spread of the disease, there is still more work to be done. As a community, we are hopeful with a return to Stage 3, and the pending availability of vaccines for 5- to 11-year-olds.
Austin Public Health invites you to:
- Join us at this virtual Town Hall event (via Zoom)
- Learn about the work to address COVID-19
- Share your experiences about getting the vaccine
- Help shape continued efforts to combat COVID-19 together.
- Join the Conversation on SpeakUpAustin!
All are welcome to attend these virtual sessions. Simultaneous interpretation will be available for the following languages: American Sign Language, Arabic, Burmese, English, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Oct. 25, 2021
- 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Join the Moving Forward Against COVID-19, an APH Virtual Town Hall Event via Zoom