Cities across Texas have joined together to actively locate individuals with outstanding arrest warrants. While warrants are regularly served by each jurisdiction, this huge, combined effort provides greater opportunity for warrant service. At this time, the entities currently participating are:
If you have an outstanding warrant or a delinquent traffic, misdemeanor (Class C) citation, or delinquent parking citations the time to act is NOW. In conjunction with the roundup, Austin will also be focusing on delinquent parking tickets, especially those vehicles subject to towing and/or vehicle impoundment (booting).
Beginning March 5th, 2016 over 300 law enforcement agencies across Texas will be concentrating their efforts to enforce court orders.
If you voluntarily come to Austin Municipal Court to handle your case(s) you WILL NOT be arrested at the court.
You may also avoid the embarrassment and expense of arrest by:
1. Pay by Credit Card 24/7 : Pay Online Or
2. Call (512) 974-4640 or (512) 974-4800: Monday, February 22nd through Friday, March 4th, 2016 from 8am-7pm. All major credit cards accepted (American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
3. Pay by Mail: AUSTIN MUNICIPAL COURT, P.O. BOX 2135, Austin, Texas 78768. PLEASE MAKE PERSONAL CHECK or MONEY ORDER payable to the CITY OF AUSTIN.
4. PAYING IN FULL IN PERSON AT ANY OF 3 COURT LOCATIONS (see below).
5. PAYING IN FULL AT THE COURT'S DROP BOX located just right of the handicapped entrance to the downtown courthouse (see below). (No cash please).
6. PLEAD NOT GUILTY IN PERSON, IF APPLICABLE, AT ANY OF THE 3 COURT LOCATIONS BELOW IF YOUR CASE IS UNADJUDICATED. You will be required to post a bond, and you will be notified by mail the date your case is set for trial.
THE COURT HAS 3 CONVENIENT LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU:
Austin Main Court Building (Downtown) at 700 East 7th Street at IH-35
7 a.m. – 10 p.m., Monday – Thursday and 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Friday
North Austin Court Service Center at 12425 Lamplight Village (South of Parmer Lane)
8 a.m. – 4:30p.m., Monday – Friday
South Austin Court Service Center at 5700 Manchaca Road @ Stassney (Cherry Creek Plaza)
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
*Special Round Up hours at the downtown locations on Saturday, March 5, 2016 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
If you are unable to pay your citations in full, please come to the court for other possible arrangements such as a possible payment plan or community service. Those who are unable to pay also have the option to appear at the Court’s downtown location and speak to a judge in our walk-in dockets Monday-Thursday from 8:30 A.M.-11:00 A.M. and 1:30 P.M.-3:45 P.M., Wednesday, March 2nd 6:30 P.M-8:30 P.M., and Friday, March 4th, 2016 from 8:30 A.M.-11:00 A.M., and 1:30 P.M.-3:45 P.M. For additional information please call the Court's main number at (512) 974-4800 Monday, February 22 through Friday, March 4th, 2016 from 8am-7pm and Saturday, March 5th from 8am-4pm.
Please don't delay - take action today! SE HABLA ESPANOL.