You are here
Sep 12, 2017 - 04:00 pm CDT
The CodeNEXT team will have one preview meeting and six community open houses to present Draft 2 and gather input from the public. Attend any or all of these meetings to learn about improvements in CodeNEXT Draft 2, speak to the CodeNEXT team, and provide your feedback.
- 3 to 4:30 p.m., Sept. 20, City Hall, 301 W. 2nd St.
- 10 a.m. to Noon, Sept. 30, Anderson High School, 8403 Mesa Drive
- 6 to 8 p.m., Oct. 2, Conley-Guerrero Senior Activity Center, 808 Nile St.
- 6 to 8 p.m., Oct. 9, Crockett High School, 5601 Manchaca Road
6 to 8 p.m., Oct. 11, Hart Elementary School, 8301 Furness Drive
- This meeting will feature language services in Vietnamese, Spanish, Arabic, & Mandarin.
- 6 to 8 p.m., Oct. 16, Austin High School, 1715 Cesar Chavez St.
10 a.m. to Noon, Oct. 28, Dove Springs Rec Center, 5801 Ainez Drive
- This meeting will feature language services in Spanish.
More Blog Posts
Sep 11, 2017 - 10:31 am CDT
Zoning defines what kinds of uses are permitted and prohibited on properties and sets parameters on where a building can be placed, how it sits on a lot or parcel, and how tall it can be...
Sep 07, 2017 - 09:41 am CDT
Although CodeNEXT is just one of Imagine Austin’s priorities, updating our land development code will move forward...
Sep 06, 2017 - 10:54 am CDT
During the Sept. 6 work...
Aug 31, 2017 - 01:33 pm CDT
When developing the zoning map for Draft 1, the CodeNEXT team consulted multiple elements and documents, including the...
Aug 29, 2017 - 04:17 pm CDT
When the CodeNEXT process began, the Austin City Council asked the CodeNEXT team to create a code that combined zones based on how the property is used, like residential or commercial (known as...
Aug 25, 2017 - 01:14 pm CDT
After releasing Draft 1 of CodeNEXT, the City of Austin initiative to rewrite the land development code, we heard from thousands of Austinites about what they liked and what they wanted to see...
Aug 16, 2017 - 12:19 pm CDT
The City on Aug. 16 sent out three CodeNEXT updates:
Aug 09, 2017 - 03:32 pm CDT
CodeNEXT is the City of Austin initiative to rewrite our outdated and complex land development code. It sets out a number of changes that reflect...