Disc Golf Course Coupon!
Have someone on your list that loves the outdoors? Someone who loves disc golf and can't get enough of it? Why not create a couples coupon for your coupon book for a game of disc golf at one (or all) of the parks below? With the offer to go with them, you will be asking them to let you into their "world" and you may end up loving it as much as they do!
Bartholomew District Park
- Bartholomew Disc Golf Course is the oldest disc golf site in Austin. This Disc Golf Park is one of the more challenging and diverse courses as there are a lot of out of bounds and elevation changes throughout the course, along with some long holes. A few uphill shots are especially difficult when conditions are windy.
Circle C Ranch Metropolitan Park
- This is a very challenging course. There is tremendous shot variety needed to play.
Mary Moore Searight Metropolitan Park
- Mary Moore Searight Disc Golf course is an average difficulty course that offers a wide variety of pretty terrain. It is heavily wooded with cedar which requires very accurate driving, even though the fairways are mostly short.
Roy G. Guerrero Park
- Designed to provide a challenge to the average player and pro’s alike, each hole has dual tee boxes. The pro tees are not just behind the amateur tees, they are placed at varied locations and distances. The area is very wooded, but the fairways have been cleared of unneeded trees and bushes.
- The stone benches at every tee, and the course itself, has incorporated new innovations for erosion control, and there is a dedicated practice putting area separate from the course.
Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Renovated in 2015, this 18 “hole” disc golf course features new pads, “holes” drainage improvements, vegetation management and an overall improvement of course features. It is a great course to learn on, but will still challenge the pro’s.