The City of Austin and the Texas Department of Transportation are partnering with other transportation agencies to identify near-term strategies to improve IH-35 through the metropolitan area.
For the past year, this effort focused on IH-35 from William Cannon on the south to US 290 E north of downtown. Given the success of this community-driven effort, those limits have since been expanded from SH 45 in Williamson County to SH 45 just north of Hays County.
You may attend the open house closest to you or join us at both. You may also provide your comments online at www.mobility35.org.
Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2012 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Limits: US 290 E to SH 45 N
- First United Methodist Church - Fellowship Hall
- 500 East Pecan Street, Pflugerville, TX 78660
Thursday, Sept. 27, 2012 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Limits: William Cannon to SH 45 S
- Buda United Methodist Church - Fellowship Hall
- 302 Elm Street, Buda, TX 78610