Request for Qualifications (RFQS): ARCH Shelter Operations & Services REBID
The City of Austin (“City”) seeks a qualified nonprofit or governmental entity to provide emergency shelter services and connection to permanent housing services at the Austin Resource Center for the Homeless (ARCH) at 500 E. 7th Street, Austin, Texas, 78701.
The ARCH, which opened in 2004, is a 28,000+ square foot facility designed to offer a variety of services for individuals experiencing homelessness with the goal of resolving individuals’ housing crises. The City of Austin owns the building and contracts with a nonprofit agency to provide emergency shelter services, connection to housing services, facility operations and facility management.
Responses due no later than: October 30, 2018 at 2:00 PM, local time
Contact the following person with any questions:
Phone: (512) 974-2500
- Recommendations for the Re-design of Emergency Shelters in Austin - National Alliance to End Homelessness and OrgCode Consulting, Inc.
- i-Team Recommendations for the ARCH Contract Solicitation - Bloomberg iTeam
- Action Plan to End Homelessness - Ending Community Homelessness Coalition
- ARCH Survey Results – Community Stakeholder response to APH survey
- Austin Strategic Direction 2023 – City of Austin
- Request for Information for ARCH Shelter Operations and Services – City of Austin Purchasing Office